|YOU SEND US A FILE READY TO PRINT
Important Artwork Notes:
1) Positional proof - This proof is usually a laser or inkjet run off which we can only use for positional accuracy. Positional proofs cannot be used for colour matching.
2) Colour matching. If you send a match print or other hard copy printed material (i.e. letterhead, brochure) we will check your file prior to printing. If we cannot achieve a reasonable match we will call you to discuss. It is not always possible to match pantone colours using CMYK printers. Our printers and media are carefully calibrated but if no colour proof is provided we can only print what is supplied on disk.
3) Please make sure that the artwork files you send match our specification. We cannot be held responsible for errors that occur resulting form artwork supplied that does not meet our specification and reserve the right to charge for any remedial work prior to printing. Correct artwork means no additional charges or time delays.
HOW TO PREPARE YOUR ARTWORK FOR PRINT
We can handle artwork from the following software packages: Quark Xpress 6.0, Adobe Indesign CS2, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop & Freehand MX.
If you are supplying artwork not created in one of the listed software packages please output your files as an EPS or Press Ready/High resolution Pdf. Supply all fonts used or outline text before saving.
Please supply all original files along with any imported scans, logos, fonts etc. Supply a laser proof with all files, marked up with sizes, scales, fonts, software used and any other relevant information. Please work to whole scales i.e. 1:2, 1:4, 1:10 etc.
Please use the following downloadable guides to prepare your artwork. For help and advice please call us and speak to the artwork department 0844 800 1020.
1. About Files size. download PDF
Artwork specification guides
POP UP STANDS
Pop up stand 3 x 1 download PDF
Pop up stand 3 x 2 download PDF
Pop up stand 3 x 3 (not Max Fabric) download PDF
Pop up stand 3 x 4 (not Max Fabric) download PDF
Ellipse Pop Up Drum download PDF
Vitesse Pop Up Drum download PDF
Boomerang download PDF
Eco banna download PDF
Eco rolla download PDF
Eco rolla II download PDF
Giant Banna download PDF
Rolla 1 Advanced download PDF
Rolla 1 Deluxe download PDF
Rolla 1 Imagine download PDF
Rolla 1 Jumbo download PDF
Rolla 1 Alpha download PDF
Y Band download PDF
HOW TO SEND YOUR ARTWORK
By FTP: click here for our file upload facility
By email: File size limit is 10mb
By post: Post CD to Digital Display Printing, 31-35 Wortley Road, Croydon, Surrey, CR0 3EB
DESIGN SERVICES WE DESIGN IT FOR YOU
Our in house graphics and print department make getting you noticed easy. Our experienced art workers can take you pictures and text and turn them into an eye catching displays. Not only are we very reasonably priced but our designers know what works on portable display systems.
Working side by side with our large format print department backed by a comprehensive knowledge of all our display systems you can be sure of a fast efficient service.
1. Send a written brief or sketch containing what you would to say, your web address, a copy of your company logo and any photographs or digital files you want in your design.
2. We send you a design estimate
2. We create a design and send you a PDF proof
3. You make amendments
4. We redesign artwork. You approve and we produce.
To get you design underway please call us on 0844 800 1020
Our 1/2 hour charge is £27.50