ALL ABOUT CORREX BOARD
- Correx is a durable, corrugated plastic weatherproof material ideally suited to outdoor temporary signage and property signs such as private To Let & For Sale signs.
- Our Correx boards are printed directly onto using UV stable inks making them perfect for outdoor applications
- Corrugated plastic means lightweight yet durable custom signage
- We offer a range of correx sign finishing options including cut to size or cut to shape
- These signs can be tied or nailed to posts, fences or can be stuck onto any surface with double sided tape
- Correx signs have a neutral pH factor and at room temperatures most oils, solvents and water have no effect, allowing it to be used in adverse weather conditions or where there is contact with chemicals.
- Available in all popular sizes and can be custom cut, popular as 4mm up to 10mm in sheet sizes of 8' x 4'
- Ideal for; Temporary Signs, Site Boards, Advertising Campaigns, Indoor POP, Event Graphics, Folding Displays, Indor POS (Point of Sale) Display Boards, Traffic or road Signs, Trade Shows, Property Signs, Estate Agent For Sale & To Let Signs, Construction Signs, Political Signs and Portable Signage.
Advantages of Using Correx Custom Signage
Handling - lightweight yet sturdy, meaning it can be used in many applications such as property signs.
Weatherproof - can be used for long term outdoor applications, printed directly to the correx board using inks that wont fade or peel.
Economical - cheaper than many other forms of signs and signage, but just as durable
Print Quality- printed direct to panle using high quality UV stable inks