Key Features of Rigid Foamex Board
- Foamex (otherwise known as Foam PVC or Foam Board PVC is a rigid board that uses compressed foam, making it sturdy yet lightweight
- Images are printed directly onto the panel using UV inks - ideal for one colour to full colour prints
- Foamex Board is a very strong and rigid material that is easy to hang using self tapping screws, double sided velcro or double sided adhesive pads
- PVC Foamex has a smooth matte silk finish, meaning prints really stand out on it, whilst also being impact resistant.
- Unlike wooden signs, Foamex won't rot or swell
- With our computer aided cutting process, Foamex can be made into any shape you require.
- Due to it's composition, Foamex Board can be screwed to walls, post mounted or hung in a frame.
- Foamex signs are popular for exhibition displays, signs, in store promotions, information boards, event signage and much more.
- Our Foamex panels come in all the popular A sizes as well as being able to custom print any size you want.
- Available in 3 thicknesses: 3mm, 5mm or 10mm
- Applications; Security Signs, Display signage, Shop signs, Point of Purchase (POP) Displays, Retail Signage, Menu Boards, Trade Shows Graphic Panels, Point of Sale (POS) Displays, Retail Displays, Exhibitions signs, Event Graphics, Museum Displays, Advertising signs & Retail signs
Advantages of Using Foamex Boards
Versatility - weather proof so can be used outside, strong yet light material ideal for a variety of applications
Economical - low cost to manufacture, therefore a low price for you, bulk discount available on request
Print Quality - High resolution prints using UV inks
Eco-Friendly - Foamex boards can be recycled along with other PVC products